Monday, February 2, 2009

Fool's Paradise.....

Am I living in a fool's paradise???
I sipped my coffee and presume for a few minutes. I waited patiently for him to reply for my message. I still remember those old days where he waited for my message or call all the time.I realized that the passage of time make this kind of transformation to anyone. So did I?
Some of the "genius" (you can take it ironically also) thinks that, blog is for those who doesn't have any other work to do. I want to show them a list of eminent personalities who still blog in their busy schedule.

Yes, we were talking about the transformation. I looked up the wall clock, Its been more than an hour, he didnt reply. Frankly, I was stunned. I left the cellphone over the table and started to get up but the phone began to ring. I sat down again and picked it up.
'Hello'.
'Whats the matter?' He asked annoyingly. The familiar searing voice chewed at my ear.
'Nothing', Just want to say I miss you'.
'Bloody hell', I heard the murmur. 'Fine, anything else?' He asked again.
'Nothing else, hope you are fine' I tried to make him calm.
'I'm very much fine and am busy now, Bye'. He suspend the call. A drop of tear rolled out from my eyes.

"Aap ki yaad me maine kalam uthai
Liya kagaj, tasveer aapki banai,
Socha tha dil se laga ke rakhenge us tasveer ko,
Par vo to bacchoko darane ke kaam aayi...." :-)

No comments: