Saturday, February 14, 2009

Memories of Achu...


'Mr.H' called me again on Monday night, after I got discharged from the hospital. H : I am sorry dear, I know I hurt you, please forgive me. The conversation continued like that and end up in a very good compromise chat. Same time I decided that I am not going to call him anymore. Thats better for both of us. One day he will realize my love. Now thats the end of my love story.
After a long time, may be a few years, I remember today about 'Ashwin', my 'Achu'. Where is he now ? How did I forget him these days! (My friends used to say, that I have drastic changes after I started my affair with 'H'. Sometimes it proves true.)
I saw Achu when he was 4 years old, the youngest and smartest boy among the children in that orphanage which is near to our college. I was staying in college hostel then. Me and my friends used to visit the children over there regularly with sweets and toys. I was very attached to Achu with no reason. I loved him like my brother and he loved me too. He was my world those days. I managed to get special permission from the orphanage management to send him english medium school near by and gave him everything needed for his studies. Within a short period of time he became the 'hero' of the class. He was brilliant. I used to think about his parents, how could they leave such a sweet boy to the orphanage? Infact, they left him there when he was a baby. But why? Where would be his mother now?


To be continued.....

No comments: